Weblate is now part of the BitNami library. Weblate is a web-based translation tool with tight Git integration. It features a simple and clean user interface, propagation of translations across subprojects, consistency checks and automatic linking to source files. Weblate is written in Python and powered by the Django application framework.
Weblate lets you handle several projects and languages simultaneously with an easy-to-use and clear interface.
The list of features includes:
- Easy web-based translation
- Propagation of translations across sub-projects (for different branches)
- Tight git integration - every change is represented by Git commit
- Usage of Django's admin interface
- Upload and automatic merging of translation files
- Links to source files for context
- Allows to use machine translation services
- Message consistency checks
- Tunable access control
- Wide range of supported translation formats (Gettext, Qt, Java, Windows, Symbian and more)
You can find more information about this project in its official web http://weblate.org and related documentation on http://weblate.readthedocs.org/en/latest/.
If you want your project to be featured as part of BitNami, you can propose it in our bi-weekly contest