At BitNami one of our goals is to simplify the testing of the latest versions of open source web applications and language runtimes. BitNami WordPress stack includes a pre-configured version of WordPress and all of its required dependencies. You can now download free, ready to run native installers for Windows, OS X and Linux, virtual machines and Azure and Amazon EC2 cloud images.
If you just want to check out this new version, you can instantly launch a free cloud demo server with the BitNami Cloud Launchpad by clicking the button below.
Some of the new features of this version are the following:
- The new Twenty Thirteen theme.
|WordPress 3.6 default theme|
- Revamped Revisions. New interface that allows you to scroll easily through the changes.
|WordPress 3.6 revision feature|
- Post Locking and Augmented Autosave. Each author now has their own autosave stream, which stores things locally as well as on the server.
- Built-in HTML5 media player for native audio and video embeds with no reliance on external services.
- The Menu Editor is now much easier to understand and use.
- and dozens of other features
Try now WordPress 3.6 in the cloud for free!