Odoo (or OpenERP 8) is not only available for Linux and Windows platforms, but is now available for Mac OS on Bitnami!
In case you are not familar with Odoo, it is an enterprise resource platform from which you can manage all your business operations - from supply chain and project management, to accounting and HR. Out of the box, Odoo includes messaging, sales CRM and reporting modules. The 6 official Odoo apps below show just how much you get within this one application.
- Front-end apps: website builder, blog and e-commerce
- Sales management apps: CRM, point of sales and quotation builder
- Business operations apps: project management, inventory, manufacturing, accounting and purchasing
- Marketing apps: mass mailing, lead automation, events, surveys, forums and live chat
- Human Resources apps: employee directory, enterprise social networks, leave management, timesheets and fleet management
- Productivity apps: business intelligence, instant messaging and notes
You can try Odoo by launching a free server now.
You can find more information about how to manage your installation on our wiki. Have some questions? We would be happy to answer them on our community forum.