Want to create a container-based PHP 7.0.0 runtime and framework stack? Try it out with Bitnami Stacksmith!
This new version includes many bug fixes such as various stability improvements for it's database and other functionalities, and most importantly twice as fast as the last version.
- Significantly reduced memory usage
- Abstract Syntax Tree
- Consistent 64-bit support
- Improved Exception hierarchy
- Many fatal errors converted to Exceptions
- Secure random number generator
- Removed old and unsupported SAPIs and extensions
- The null coalescing operator
- Return and Scalar Type Declarations
- Anonymous Classes
- Zero cost asserts