The Bitnami Bootcamp will be from February 15th - 26th in our Seville, Spain office. During this bootcamp, our team will teach you about the following topics in Spanish:
- Linux system administration: from the basics to advanced topics such as performance tuning.
- Security administration: SSL/TLS, ssh, control access
- Server deployment: Apache, nginx, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Server application deployment: Java, PHP, Python, Ruby and NodeJS runtimes
- Cloud deployment on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Containers deployment with Docker and Kubernetes
- Modern software development with Phabricator, GIT
This bootcamp gives you an opportunity to learn about all these awesome topics, and gives you the ability to show you skills directly to our team. If you perform well and seem like a great fit for our team, we will likely make you a job offer to join Bitnami at the end of the bootcamp.
If Linux, Open Source, and the Cloud are your thing, then we’d love to hear from you!
Slots are limited, so apply now.
Don’t miss this chance to expand your knowledge, skills, and understanding of the cloud and container landscapes!