We are excited to announce our newest ISV partnership with Mattermost, the open source Slack-alternative you can run in your own cloud account!
Modern chat tools have taken the world by storm with a variety of features like search, archiving, and extensibility that make them extremely useful to almost any type of organization. However, when chat is only available as a service it can run afoul of' IT security policies that require full control over sensitive files and data. With a seemingly endless procession of data breaches, it is no surprise that many companies and organizations are unable to use chat tools that only run in servers they cannot control or audit.
That's why Mattermost Team Edition presents such a great opportunity: it comes loaded with all the features that make contemporary chat tools great while giving the organization complete ownership of all its conversations, shared files, images, and other data generated in the course of routine chat operations. Mattermost integrates with the other tools that teams depend on such as a version control system, CRM, help desk, continuous integration/delivery, bug tracker, and countless other technologies that can generate a tremendous amount of sensitive, business-critical data. It also has the features that endear modern chat tools to users, such as slash commands for GIFs (and other useful functions) and customized emojis.
Bitnami Mattermost Team Edition can be launched in your organization's cloud account on all the most popular platforms like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Oracle Cloud Platform through the Bitnami Launchpads or third party marketplaces. Government entities will be delighted to know that they can launch Mattermost Team Edition in Azure's Government Cloud in just a few clicks through the Gov Cloud Marketplace. There is also a Mattermost Virtual Machine that can be used in the enterprise datacenter, with or without a connection to the internet.
Powerful Features Include:
- One-to-one and group messaging, file sharing, and unlimited search history
- Advanced communication features including markdown support, threaded messaging, custom emoji, and emoji reactions
- Ability to connect to mobile apps in iTunes and Google Play, or to compile your own mobile apps from provided source code
- Ability to connect to desktop apps for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Highly customizable third party bots, integrations and command line tools
- Languages include English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Easily scales from dozens to hundreds of users
- Supports upgrade to Mattermost Enterprise Edition with advanced security, configuration and scalability benefits. Learn more at https://mattermost.com