Moodle has just released an update to all supported versions that addresses several security issues. The security vulnerabilities have been discovered and fixed, in addition to a number of bug fixes and small improvements.
Specifically, the update solves the following issues:
- MDL-48778 - Fixed problems with "assign quick grading" in case of multiple attempts
- MDL-31635 - Changed course completion "grade" criteria to correctly show grades as points and not percents
- MDL-21912 - Introduced new setting "Allow admin conflict resolution" for restoring a course from a different Moodle site
- MDL-51702 - Restored ability to assign roles to blocks in Default Dashboard and My page
- MDL-49807 - Changed wiki table of contents to correctly display headers created in Atto editor
We have released new versions of Bitnami Moodle installers, virtual machines and Amazon EC2, Google, Oracle, VMware vCloud Air, DigitalOcean and Azure cloud images that fix these issues.
Do you have questions about Bitnami Moodle or the security issue? Post to our community forum, and we will be happy to help you.