In our effort to facilitate the deployment process of open source applications, we are starting to include the most popular modules and plugins for applications to the BitNami Stacks. These modules allow you to extend and customize your application. We have started with two of the most popular BitNami applications: WordPress and Drupal. See below for details on which plugins have been included with each stack.
BitNami WorPress now ships the following plugins:
- all-in-one-seo-pack 22.214.171.124. This plugin optimizes your WordPress blog for search engines.
- contact-form 126.96.36.199. It is an easy way to create contact forms for you web page.
- google-analytics-for-wordpress 4.2.2. An easy way con connect your blog with Google Analytics to check the traffic sources, see the visitors, etc.
- google-sitemap-generator 3.2.6. This plugin will generate a special XML
sitemap which will help search engines to better index your blog.
- jetpack 1.1.3. This plugin supercharges your self‑hosted WordPress site with the features of WordPress.com: subscriptions, stats and more.
- simple-tags 2.1.2. Add some tools for taxonomies : Terms suggestion, Mass Edit Terms, Auto link Terms, etc
- wptouch 1.9.35. This plugin automatically transforms your WordPress blog into an iPhone application.
BitNami Drupal now includes the following modules by default:
- admin_menu 7.x-3.0-rc1. This module provides a theme-independent administration interface.
- apachesolr 7.x-1.0-beta10. This module integrates Drupal with the Apache Solr search platform.
- ctools 7.x-1.0-rc1. This suite is primarily a set of APIs and tools to improve the developer experience.
- google_analytics 7.x-1.2. An easy way con connect your site with Google Analytics.
- imageapi 7.x-1.x-dev. A toolkit for managing images.
- pathauto 7.x-1.0. This module automatically generates URL/path aliases.
- smtp 7.x-1.0-beta1. This module let you send emails directly to an SMTP server.
- token 7.x-1.0-beta7. Tokens are small bits of text that can be placed into larger documents via simple placeholders.
- views 7.x-3.0-rc1. It provides a flexible method for Drupal site designers to control how lists and tables of content are presented.