- Previews of embedding via URLs.
- Media Library now has a "grid" view.
- Improvements in the plugin install experience.
- Language selection during the installation.
- Editor top and bottom bar improvements.
- and more
In case you are not familiar with Bitnami WordPress stack, it provides a one-click install solution for WordPress. We take care of compiling and configuring WordPress and all of its dependencies (third-party libraries, runtime, and database) so it works out-of-the-box. It includes ready-to-run versions of Apache, MySQL, PHP and Varnish.
You can download native installers for Windows, OS X or Linux, virtual machines for VMware or VirtualBox, or deploy pre-made Amazon EC2, and Azure cloud images.
If you think you’ve found a bug, you can post to the Alpha/Beta area in the support forums.